- International Student Registration Fee and Students Processing fee of RM 1250 must accompany all applications.
- For 1st payment, all fees must be made 7 working days prior to commencement of IMEC English Program. Subsequent monthly payment must be made before/at the 7th of the month, failing which a penalty of RM10.00 per day will be strictly imposed for each late payment.
- All payments should be made payable to â€œCOUNTRY HEIGHTS EDUCATION SDN BHD. Malaysia Banks outstation cheque, please include bank commission of 0.03% of the cheque amount or minimum of RM0.50, whichever is greater. Payment can be paid by cash / Cheque (only applicable for Malaysia Banks) / bank draft and/or by telegraphic transfer / direct banking to the following accounts:
|Account Payee:||COUNTRY HEIGHTS EDUCATION SDN. BHD.|
|Bank Name & Add:||CIMB Bank
(Country Heights Branch)
Country Heights Kajang
43000 Kajang Selangor Darul Ehsan
- International Student Registration and processing fee are not transferable, non refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Any refund of fees, where applicable, will be at the discretion of the IMEC Finance Office.
- Students must inform the Administration Department in writing if they are withdrawing from a program of study.
- Notice of withdrawal must be given fourteen days prior to the commencement of the program for a refund of tuition fee to be considered. The administrative charge for this is RM500.00
- Please note that in the event of a student failing to complete a program of study, IMEC is not obliged to return any part of the fees paid by or on behalf of the student.
- All students must abide by IMEC Rules and Regulations. Failure to do so may result in expulsion, suspension, private or public sanctions.
- Any criminal activities on IMEC premises will be reported to the relevant authorities.
- The Disciplinary Board has the authority to suspend or/and expel any student behaving in a manner that affects the good name and security of its staff and students.
- IMEC reserved the right to revise the rules and regulations without prior notice.
- IMEC reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.