IMEC JOB OPPORTUNITY
Want to work overseas and participate in an amazing cultural experience? Love teaching, enjoy challenges and have no dependents.
If you fit this profile, the following opportunity to play a significant part in our Language School awaits you.
Country Heights Education Services (IMEC) in Malaysia provides English Language courses to pre-college and pre-university students from all over the world.
TEACHERS ENGLISH LANGUAGE
He/she is the language model in the classroom and is instrumental in creating a positive and supportive learning environment within the class. The teacher must constantly be aware of the program objectives and ensure that the objectives are being met. Instruction and evaluation must reflect these objectives.
- Preparation, delivery and evaluation of English Language Courses delivered at IMEC.
- Attend staff meetings
- Prepare and submit detailed student progress reports.
- Native English speakers with Bachelor’s degree
- CELTA/TEFL certificate holders
- Demonstrates in-depth interest in academia and keen on coaching students to learn
- Possesses employment histories/testimonials on major accomplishments as a competent language teacher
- Must have multi-cultural awareness particularly in developing countries
- Has high ethical standards
- Competitive Salary
- Work Visa & Health Insurance
- 1 year renewable contract
- Airport pickup & orientation
- Classroom size maximum up to 20 students
- 14 days paid vacation after 1 st year (+ gazetted Malaysian Public holidays)
- Planned curriculum with complete teaching materials and resources
- Exce ll ent teacher support and development opportunities throughout the term of the contract
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in joining us? Please write to us with your resume along with a covering letter with photograph, detailing your work history to date, and your reasons in wanting to come to Malaysia . Interviews held in Malaysia and where necessary by telephone.
ContactFAX: +603 89411322
Or apply online to the company using this form.
All applications shall be treated with strict confidentiality.