- Housekeeping at common area ,Once a week ( OPTIONAL )
- Change of bedding ,Once a week ( OPTIONAL )
- Utilities included (water & electricity)
Activities & Excursion
|IMEC centre offers the following facilities:||Other nearby facilities:|
“Our student’s welfare is a priority”
In the event of an emergency, all enrolled students are covered by emergency Personal Accident & Hospitalization' Surgical Insurance.
- A clinic is located nearby IMEC to attend to students' medical needs and can be reached in 5 minutes from the student accommodation.
- All students have the contact details of an IMEC supervisor who they are able to contact 24-hours a day.
- Emergency medical transportation is available from Country Heights to the nearby hospital if an emergency arises.
All International Students are required to have a valid student pass during their course of study in Malaysia. IMEC will apply for the student pass from the Malaysian Immigration Department on behalf of the student BEFORE THE STUDENT ARRIVES IN MALAYSIA. All other matters such as endorsement and extension of student pass and entry visa will be done through the Student Affairs Office.Airport Transportation
IMEC offers airport pick up services to students. Students are transported to their student accommodations after arriving in Kuala Lumpur and are welcomed and oriented to their new home before the commencement of their English Program with us.